|Veröffentlicht am||September 11, 2018|
Beratung / Sales
|AGB||Ich bin mit den <a href="http://www.agenturjobs.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/AGB_Agenturjobs.de_.pdf" target="_blank">AGB</a> einverstanden|
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm helping businesses and organisations evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. As the only worldwide family-run PR network, we offer you room to think, develop and implement your own ideas, exciting and varied projects of national and global customers, great teams, continuous training and excellent development opportunities in our world-leading PR agency.
For our Global Healthcare Team based in Frankfurt, we are looking for an (Senior) Account Manager to join our Health Practice, to play a major role in overseeing the work stream for comprehensive communication campaigns in the health category. You will be responsible for managing accounts and client service.
You will be able to demonstrate the value of these offerings to clients and lead all aspects of their European or Global planning phase including message development, scientific content, brand reputation management, stakeholder communications as well incorporating social media and digital channels into client programs.
We need a fully bilingual, strategic, confident and vibrant team player. You will need to be able to make judgment calls on the fly and offer a highly qualified opinion on how to translate our client’s visions into reality.
- Maintain regular contact with clients; proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environments
- Actively participate/contribute to the development of account strategies/ideas
- Participate in program presentations to clients or for new business
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop a full range of written materials including press releases, fact sheets, presentations, speeches, client correspondence and reports
- Day-to-day management of client, team and budget
- Provide appropriate instruction to junior staff on projects
- Completed university degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field
- Solid understanding of client programs, while maintaining awareness of future clients and how they relate to overall objectives and targets
- A minimum of four years of experience in public relations or similar position in a non-agency setting
- Must have prior healthcare/pharmaceutical experience and on the global level
- Excellent communication skills and experience providing sound counsel and recommendations on how the business is operated and managed
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Experience in communications with healthcare professionals (asset)
- Experience developing relationships with third party organizations, healthcare professionals and caregivers, and to attend external meetings and events representing the agency and medical (medical conferences, third party, events, etc.)
- Demonstrated behaviors consistent with the Edelman values (relentless pursuit of excellence, constantly curious and courage to do the right thing)
- Fully bilingual (English/German)
It sounds like you? Then send us your application!
Please apply by e-mail, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to Giovanna Di Greci firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NEUMARKT / JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/W/DIVERS) new veröffentlicht vor 1 Tag
- NEUMARKT / INTERN ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (M/W/DIVERS) new veröffentlicht vor 1 Tag
- Junior Social Media Manager (m/f) Berlin new veröffentlicht vor 3 Tagen
- Junior SEO Manager (m/w) new veröffentlicht vor 5 Tagen
- Account Manager (w/m) new veröffentlicht vor 5 Tagen