We, an agency for marketing, IT & Experience Design with 180 employees and offices in Frankfurt, Geneva, Cologne and Seville, are looking for a Junior Operations Manager (m/f) for our office in Seville.
You would be working on a global CIAM solution for the largest CPG manufacturer worldwide. You would be part of an operations team based in Seville and Frankfurt and would be in charge with adjusting configurations or solving incidents in around 70 markets and over 8000 digital touch points. You will be communicating with stakeholders all over the world and be an ambitioned contributor to the team’s effort in delivering excellent work quality at a fast pace.
What are we expecting:
- High sense of ownership on tasks assigned to you
- Clear and concise communication in English with all stakeholders, teams and partners, especially on timings, milestones and deadlines
- Ability to switch fast between tasks and work together with other team members towards completing assignments
- High interest in functionalities of IT solutions operating in a complex digital environment
- Basic knowledge of ticketing systems, ideally JIRA
- Motivation to seize potentials for improvements in workflows and structures
- High awareness of risk potential around feasibility and timings questions
- Accurate documentation of own work processes
- Hands-on mentality and are creative in solution finding
- Remarkable self-organization skills
- Empower our culture of open feedback: offer and accept constructive criticism. flag unfair criticism. know when to escalate.
What can you expect:
- Competitive salary
- Exciting IT projects for international clients
- Attractive development opportunities in your area of responsibility
- Brainfood sessions for the exchange of ideas
- A great team of nice and professional colleagues with sense of humor
- Recreational fun with: Summer and Christmas parties