|Veröffentlicht am||Juni 10, 2019|
Beratung / Sales
IT / Programmierung
|AGB||Ich bin mit den <a href="http://www.agenturjobs.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/AGB_Agenturjobs.de_.pdf" target="_blank">AGB</a> einverstanden|
At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and e-commerce sites. The world of technology is moving fast, and has since found itself in 1996. We have grown to the challenge by becoming a well-known company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and more than 180 languages.
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As an Internet Analyst with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If :
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are looking for active and engaged users on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- Internet Analyst positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
- Currently living in Germany
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and / or access to a smart phone is less than three years old
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, as well as being a publicly traded company. Deloitte thus recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Almost 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LINK TO APPLY: